I have a victory to report!
I had set a goal in late 2013 of getting one new Snip customer per month. More specifically, the goal was to get one new Snip prospect each month fully onboarded (meaning at least 50 appointments scheduled). I did it that way because I can’t tell who’s ultimately going to become a customer until after they go through a 30-day trial. “Getting a customer” takes more than a month, so I can’t get one each month; I can only onboard a likely customer each month.
In January I did not meet my goal. I had a bazillion promising leads but all of them either flew the coop or I’m still trying to wrangle them in. I can’t believe none of them got on board.
But this month, I’m happy to report, I have met my goal. My wonderful and talented wife put in a good word at the hair salon where she works which is opening a second location, something called a lash bar. The hair salon itself is too big to use an MVP like Snip but they don’t like either of the scheduling products they’ve tried so far, so for the lash bar they decided to use Snip.
I also started a Snip journal this week, which is something I’ve been meaning to do for a while. I wrote down all my phone calls, visits, etc.
So I’m 1 for 2 on my goals for the year. I’m gonna try to get a second salon on board in February to kind of make up for January.
Good job! and good luck next month